Thursday, October 13, 2005
- Barbara Overshares!
- LE
- 10 Things Larry Did Today
- Nam Will Make Us Laugh Loud and Often AGAIN!
- Kallun, an Aussie in Japan
- Love Hurts
- Osbasso,Creator of Half Nekkid Thursdays
- I Want To Have Like, 10,000 of Grrrace's Babies
- Jules...Isn't That a Great Name?!
- Mquest and Junior
- I Wanna Be A Cool Mom Like Yoj
- Saurabh, The Outlaw Torn
- I'd Share My Curves With Richard Any Day!


7 Comments:
Have fun Jules.....
have fun!
hehehe... you're so cute...
hey, why were you whispering all seductively like that?! you KNOW what it does to me! :P hehehe
it is nice to be able to put a voice with your words and pictures.
thanks guys!
grrr: because i'm trying to seduce you, baby... ;)
because i was at work, silly!
Hey! That's not YOUR voice. Dude, your voice is all loud and raucous. Oh. Wait. Was that your WORK voice and I've only heard your PARTY voice, huh? :D
j: that IS my voice! the voice you heard was my "has been on a three day drinking binge and can't help acting like an asshole" voice... ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home