Kids Say the Darndest Things
I'm going to try to keep this updated as I get new quotes. (These are actual quotes by either my daughter who is 6, or my 3 year old son).
Jade-Upon entering our newly acquired RV. "Where's the dishwasher?"
Jade-At a recent trip to Blockbuster Videos. "If we rent this, can daddy put it on fire?" Translation: Can he burn a copy?


6 Comments:
wow .. looks like one of your kid will be an intellectual property lawyer, or an underground hacker .. it's all gonna be up to you! such pressure in child rearing!
Nam:
Yeah, it's no surprise. Her daddy dabbles in both areas! Hmmm....I think I'll go with the hacker. Think of all the free cell phone minutes, satellite pay-pe-view shows, free music and movies!!!! And if you get caught, the prison time isn't too bad!
hehehe, that's so cute.
LE: and its hilarious from the moment it comes out of their mouths because its so unexpected!
"can Daddy put it on fire* I like that one!
from what i can tell, hackers who go to jail don't have it so bad -- they actually become gov't agents while in jail and get lucrative positions in the private sector once out.
did you see "catch me if you can"? the flick with leonardo de crapeo -- that's not fair, he's a decent actor (just just an easy shot!). if you think about it, he played the role of a hacker!
Post a Comment
<< Home