Monday, June 27, 2005
- Barbara Overshares!
- LE
- 10 Things Larry Did Today
- Nam Will Make Us Laugh Loud and Often AGAIN!
- Kallun, an Aussie in Japan
- Love Hurts
- Osbasso,Creator of Half Nekkid Thursdays
- I Want To Have Like, 10,000 of Grrrace's Babies
- Jules...Isn't That a Great Name?!
- Mquest and Junior
- I Wanna Be A Cool Mom Like Yoj
- Saurabh, The Outlaw Torn
- I'd Share My Curves With Richard Any Day!


8 Comments:
great pics!
hey, how much skinnier do you wanna get? you already look pretty thin! [i understand wanting to lose the fat though]
glad you all had a great time. i love how everyone is wearing A's gear. cute!
Seriously, I don't know how much more "weight" I need to lose, per se...I'm using another 10 lbs just as a guideline, but if I lose 8% bodyfat and still weigh the same, I'll be a happy camper!
Yeah, I don't know what happened to our Giants fans...they didn't show up. Must've known they were gonna get wailed on... ;)
Oh,and I wanted to add...after I'd been so big for so long, even though I know I've lost the weight, when I look in the mirror, I still see the same body I saw a year ago (at my highest). My mind doesn't see any changes. So like I said, I know I've lost the weight, but I don't feel any thinner, nor do I think I look any thinner. I think my mind just hasn't caught up with my body yet.
we're our worst critics. :)
cute!
and yeah. you look GREAT! what're you talking about??
Thanks...I just don't "see thin"...I see myself as how I was a year ago. I don't notice any changes except on the scale and clothes...not by looking at myself
cutest thing ever!
thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home