Half-Nekkid Thursday
Okay, let's try not to get TOO excited....
TA-DA!!!!
My eyebrows!!!

"EYE'm" looking at you!
Now, if I do my nose next week, you'll have seen my whole face!
Pfff...And I've completely ditched the idea of copying Little Eye's skinny body parts altogether...because if you want to see rolls, go to your nearest bakery.


12 Comments:
That's perfect! Don't worry about "revealing" yourself to us! Use what you feel comfortable with! I like it!
nice eye. you should have posted both! that's cool.
you should check out the people i linked in my post. they're more revealing than mine. hehe.
You have GREAT eyebrows. I'm furry...lol.
What the...!!!.. You said eyebrowS... thats only an eyeroW. Your such a tease!
those are some very nicely shaped eyebrows you have.
larry, where's yours? i want some tix to the gun show.
i couldn't show my eyebrows either. they're not defined and pretty like yours.
You had me at TA-DA! Great pic:)
pretty :) are you going to show us both next week??? hubba hubba :P
btw. about your weight loss post? i gained 20 lbs when i got married... i lost about 10 by myself, but i couldn't lose the other 10. i joined weight watchers... are you on that? i love it. it totally worked for me...
well, since then i've gained 5 lbs, but that's cuz i'm lazy :P
osbasso: Thank you! And thanks for making me feel better about not showing boobies and thangs...ha ha ha
le: Thank you, ah I thought two would be too much of me, too reavealing...I'm going over to your site now to look at the others
Robin: Thank you very much..I just pluck whenever I get a chance...otherwise I'm furry too...
KMII: I'm so used to saying eyebrows...nah...I AM a tease, aren't I? It's to keep you coming back for more! ;)
ISIE: Thank you!
le: It' just the magic of tweezers and filler.
Nina: Ha ha ...you're so funny...Thank you!
Grrr: Thank you...I'm not sure if I'm going to show both next week... That's kinda too risque for me...maybe I'll do my pinky finger....all I know for sure is I'm not copying Little Eyes!!!
Grrr: My 60 lbs came from my babies...I started doing South Beach, which is cool because we don't count grams of anything...just stay as close to nature as possible, cut out sugar(unless its natural in foods like fruit/tomatoes), make sure you get in your fruits and veggies, lean meats, and carbs (good ones, whole grain), and good fats (peanuts, avocados, olive and canola oils). It helped me lose the frist 10 lbs, then I lost 5 more with excercise and then got stuck. Then with a new workout routine, I just lost 4 more lbs! Sorry to be long winded, but I love South Beach. Counting points is too hard for me, I hate thinking about what I'm eating in terms of numbers. But I know tons of people on WW and they totally love and lost a bunch of weight on it.
Emily: Thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home