I'm In!!!
I called the motorcyle training folks and said, "Hi, I was wondering if there was someone who didn't send in their payment that I can replace?" (Hey, no beating around the bush here). And after she laughed, she told me yes! And so I thought it would be sometime in July or Aug, but it's next week! Shit, I got so excited that I filled out the check for my payment while I was still on the phone with her! I'm doing the happy dance. Look out!!!


5 Comments:
kind of "2-wheeler"-shy since crashing my bike into the ditch at 12.
but seriously, i'm jealous! i want to get my motorbike license too! none of this scooter crap anymore.
re: your lips
i just imagined you & your lips in a helmet with a mirrored visor and the long hair. damn, that's sexy!
And add my knee high leather boots, too...he he he
Nope, I decided to wait until I finish the course, get my license, etc., so that I would actually know what to look for in a bike. All I know is that it will be a sportbike, probably a 500. I wanted a 600, until I saw it up close last year and realized it is way too big for me.
love hurts: that's how guys get into trouble ;)
Love: I'm ALWAYS thinking about that power between my legs.... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home