Half-Nekkid Thursday

Well I was going to copy Little Eye's body parts, but seeing as how today was her boob shot (and huge it is!), I decided to stick with my lips. I know, quite racy, but I'm just getting warmed up... I may show y'all my elbows next week!
Go to osbosso's site if you want in...


17 Comments:
Welcome to HNT! Very well done. We'll take the boobage at any point you're comfortable with! Be sure to come back next week!
thanks for the welcome....I just might do the boobage in say....5 years? Yes, my elbows and I will be back next week...
ooooh sexy lips! glad to see you joined the fun.
sheesh, and they're not "huge." :P
If you like my lips, wait'll you see next weeks! ;) I may do my ear canal.....lol...
if you say so....they look pretty big for a short chick!
I just may show my boobs next week... *rwar*
Hey, this isn't going to be one of those "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" deal, is it?! ;)
But I'm looking forward to yours, heh heh heh heh...
yeah, larry, show off your chest!
okay lar...your fan club awaits....
That's a beautiful pic!
Love those full lips :)
Thanks Emily....you're making me blush :)
you have great lips!! so pretty!
Thanks, Julie! Btw, I LOVE your name. It's great...its wonderful...its so nice and pleasing to the ear.... ;)
I am starting to feel like a voyeur. (very nice picture)
Mquest: heh heh..it's there for everyone's enjoyment...(thank you)
Thanks, Yoj!
Lip color combo is
Plum lipliner by MAC, all over the lips (not too dark) and Oyster Girl Lipglass by MAC all over that
aha! i knew it looked like mac glass. i love that stuff.
me, too!!!
eBay it by the truckload!!
Post a Comment
<< Home