short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Friday, June 17, 2005

I Hate My Hubby!!!

(In a jealous kind of way...). He drunk called me last night (or technically, this morning) at 1:30 to tell me that he was chillin' with Bobby Crosby and Eric Byrnes!!! BOBBY CROSBY AND ERIC BYRNES!!!! Okay, to get a better understanding, ERIC BYRNES AND BOBBY CROSBY ARE MY MOST FAVORITIST BASEBALL PLAYERS IN THE WHOLE, WIDE, WORLD!!!! Ro went on to say just how cool Bobby was, how nice he was, blah blah blah (We know he's cool, we know, we know....). Bobby (and most of the A's, for that matter) have a reputation of being cool and nice. I'm sure they were there to relax, but they let people take pics with them. Soooooo not Barry Bonds... Anyhow, I asked Ro if he told Bobby that I (me) love him...heh heh heh...And he said YEAH!! lol...I want to have like 10,000 of his babies! (My fave line from "American Beauty")

Ah...some people have all the luck.

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Kis Lee said...

awww why didn't your hubby drag them home to meet you?!? :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Argh... I didn't even think about that.....

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Lester T. said...

is drinking out late the cause or the effect of the A's still being last place int the division? just wondering...

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Julie said...

*sigh* Lester, at this point, I don't care anymore....But the A's are just so full of eye candy, it makes me delirious!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home