I'm Out...
Son of a bitch!!! In all this excitement of actually getting in the motorcycle course, I forgot that I'm hosting a friggin tailgate party with 25 people that Saturday....Argg.....It's a 3 day course, class on Thur and range on Sat and Sun, and you have to stick to that class, meaning you can't do this Thur and then do next Sat. Shit, shit, shit! I knew it was too good to be true. My luck isn't as good as I thought it was... Well, at least they have my check, so they'll have no choice but to put me on a waiting list, so I'm guaranteed the next available class. I'm so sad, now I'm going to hide under the covers and CRY!!! BWAH!!!!


6 Comments:
booo! sorry you couldn't start your classes sooner.
LE: I know, I'm so disappointed...
LH: Well, actually I'm back at square 1 since I gave my spot to my husband. Hey, at least one of us should be able to go....
Oh no .... you suck again
KMIT: Ahhh...I'm not going to respond to that... ;P
Make hubby do the tailgate party.
Mquest: Are ya crazy? Are ya outta your mind? ;) I've been looking forward to this game since last season. I actually canceled my beloved motorcycle class for this event...I had to choose between motorcyle class and the tailgate party. And it had nothing to do with party etiquette if I didn't show......just kidding...it did...but I would rather go to this game than sit on a bike...
Post a Comment
<< Home