owie!
geez, i'm such a fucktard. was trying to determine how much lower i needed my bike (hate being so short). shouldn't wear flip flops around my bike. lost my footing and tipped it over. luckily i broke the fall so that my man bitch wouldn't get knocked over, but busted up my knuckles in the process. now i'm in a splint for about 3 weeks. my right hand and i'm right handed. can't really type, can't write, can't wipe my ass! :P it took me 10 minutes to type all this! normally would take 1 minute :(
what i've learned from this:
~shave my seat down before i attempt to get on it again
~remove my fairings (install frame sliders when i put them back on)
~work on my upper body strength to pick up my 400 lb bike
~don't ride alone
~and never ever wear flip flops when i touch my man bitch!
shit, and i can't even lift weights anymore... argh!

on my way to the hospital. what a lovely knot, huh? looks like golf ball got stuck in there


7 Comments:
Damn! You mucked yourself up good! Did you happen to catch Yoj's post a day or two ago about being forced to do certain activities with the "other" hand? This could be a chance to do some real research!
Hope it clears up quickly!
owww!! that's terrible! i'm so sorry!
Os: Thanks for the tip. I don't go to Yoj's bolg, but I think I'll check it out.
LE: :( Thanks for the sympathy. At least it stopped throbbing!
LH: It is pretty gross. oh well. Luckily, I didn't have to have stitches. just 3 steri-strips to keep the skin together. I told the doctor that my boyfriend wouldn't let me straddle him and had to be bitch slapped..
OMG. you poor thingie... jeezus...
Grrr: I know... poor me... I need a hug :(
Holy crap!... Your new boyfriend is abusive ;P
KMII: But he didn't mean it! I still love him... I'll never leave him!
Post a Comment
<< Home