short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I miss HNT :(

I'm posting for HNT next week! (See what you did, Os? I'm addicted!)

10 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let it also be known that you said you'd be posting boobies next week. i'm gonna hold you to that. ;)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Ummmm..... I was kidding? (Damn you LE!)

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger grace said...

SWEET! we get boobies next week! hehehe.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

i should joine you jules...my already big ass boobs are getting rounder...if that makes any sense! btw.....i miss your blog!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boobies from barb and julie! sweet!

grace, you're next! hehe.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Rarry said...

YAY!!!! BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Here Ye! Here Ye! Get yer boobies here! Free Boobies!! :)

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I so what I can!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I do what I can....

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Julie said...

OMG, you guys kill me! Maybe boobies... maybe NOT! I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home