short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday

Baby feet are the best! Just all chubby and soft... I wish I can nibble on them again like I did when he was an itty bitty baby, but these days, who knows what that boy has walked through, barefoot. And not to mention stinky sweat. But still so cute to look at!



5 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Awww. Cute toes! But I agree on the sanitation issue--feet take so much abuse!!

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are adorable!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Calvin said...

hehe, cute pic! :-)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Sweet.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Oddgirl said...

I love baby feet too...and those my friend are adorable.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home