Half Nekkid Thursday
Today is going to be my shoulder and arm. Ah, quit yer whinin'....NO BOOB SHOTS! NO TUMMY SHOTS! ;p

And as always, go to Osbasso's site you want to be half nekkid, too...
The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!
Today is going to be my shoulder and arm. Ah, quit yer whinin'....NO BOOB SHOTS! NO TUMMY SHOTS! ;p

14 Comments:
Ooh--very nice! I like it!
i wish my arm looked like that!!
Hello guns! Remind me not to piss you off! ;-)
Your arms bigger than mine is ;P
LIAR! you said your arms aren't that defined. i see muscles.
and dammmmnnn, your shoulder is really defined, too. great pic!
osbasso: Thank you...and thank you for always complimenting my boring shots! :)
Julia: Thank you...hey, it ONLY took 6 months of strict dieting and going to the gym 5 days a week, that's all ;)
Suburbite: Lucky for you, I'm a very patient person and don't get pissed off too often! ;)
KMII: That's right Larry... remember they are bigger than yours... if you mess with me, I'll fuck you up! ;P
LE: Girl, I only did it to try and impress you!
HAH! i forgot today was HNT. i was going to take a pic of my bicep because i ALMOST have a muscle there!!!
nothing like yours, though...
someone's very toned!! :-D
you be toned.that be a nice arm!
Grrr: As LE puts it, I work out like a fiend. I don't know when to stop!
S!: Who?!
ISIE: Aw, You be too kind...
Emily: My arms used to flap so bad I could fan myself in the heat!
i am impressed [not that you needed to impress me or anything] ha!
so when are grace and larry going to join hnt? :)
I don't know, but I think Grace should post her ta ta's..Larry, I think he should post his chest, arms, ass...ah....he should just be completely naked...right? Hmmm...on second thought, he is hairier than a gorilla, so I don't know......
hairier than a gorilla! hahaha! i didn't know that.
if grace posts her ta-tas, shouldn't you post yours? ;)
I'm KIDDING :) ...I don't know what Larry looks like...for all I know, he could be as smooth as a baby's butt all over...
do you see how long it took me to copy one of your body parts? If Grace posts her ta tas, it may take me 6 months to copy her.
Post a Comment
<< Home