Chicken Wings....
Little Eyes went to a place called Wingnuts for her birthday...but besides the name of the restaurant being entertaining (I can picture my self drunk in the bar, laughing at nothing else but the name), she says they have 30 types of wings...That got me thinking about wings....They are one of my favorite forbidden high fat food. I would kill for some...Mmmm...
So where is everyone's favorite place for wings? And how hot do you get them?
My favorite place is none other than HOOTERS!!! LOVE IT! (I'm a total Hooters addict, but the closest one here is about an hour away...damn...what's better than your favorite wings, a cold beer, and a game on the screen? And no boys to try to talk to you and bother you since they're too busy looking at Hooters' tits and ass!) And I get mine spicy, which is not really spicy enough, but the next one up, (3 mile island? or something about a damn island) is FUCKING HOT!!! Even for me, a Korean, born with kimchee in my mouth (which, I don't even think kimchee is spicy at all)..I had to send that shit back to the kitchen to have them tame it down. Fucking wuss.....


10 Comments:
yeah, i used to like hot stuff so much that it looked like i went swimming after i ate it. but now, i'm down on the lower end of the spicy scale.
on a side note, did you ever notice that spicy food is hotter when you're wearing a hat? seriously! or at least it seems that way.
Hmmm.not sure. I hardly ever wear hats..
Are you down on the spicy scale because of the surgery? Or you just don't like it anymore?
Hooters serves food??? No way!!
yeah, i believe one of the side effects of the drugs was being more sensitive in certain ways. now my hands and feet are more sensitive to heat/cold so it's possible that i am more sensitive to hot, spicy foods.
as for my taste in foods, it's all about just that, taste. if one eats food that's so spicy, can you actually taste anything after awhile?? i like to taste my food and it seems to me that my tastebuds are desensitized by eating a lot of really spicy food.
KMII: Yes, one of these days, I'll take pictures of the food for you...They also have 'jugs' of sangria, really tasty grilled cheese (I think its made with real butt-er), and for dessert, I think you can get ice cream with whip-ped cream...but I'm not sure, so I'll double d's check...
LT: I love spicy foods...couldn't imagine life with it. on the other hand, I can do without salt. I've never really been a big sodium person, so I never add salt in my diet...i just take what comes with sodium..
i'm gonna have to try hooter's sometime. there's one near my bf's house, but it's also crowded. mostly single guys hanging out before a game.
You don't live w/J? for some reason, i always thought you did....
nope, we don't live together. i think we'd drive each other crazy if we did. hehe.
OMG!!! hooters has the BEST wings!!!
Ahhhhh!!! Grace!!! I've missed reading your blog!!! Started a new job, by the time I get home, gotta tend to the kids and house.. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home