short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday

Well, I forgot all about taking a pic of myself on the 4th, but I hope the stickers work! (I had to jack them from my daughter's reading chart)


See Osbasso for guidelines...

16 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

HNT sorta sneaks up on you, doesn't it? Love the collarbone/neck thing. The stars are a nice touch!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Monalicious said...

Hahaha...nice cover for forgetting about the theme.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The stars are supposed to cover the nipples. . . .

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Calvin said...

that is very creative!! well done!! :-)

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Kis Lee said...

yeah, i like the stars! great pic.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Rarry said...

Sexy.. yet patriotic. Makes me want to sing the National Anthem

.... the bombs BURSTING in air

I love this country

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Julie said...

osbasso: Yes, it seems like it was just yesterday I was taking the photo of my arm!

monalicious: Hehe..thanks..I try to be quick on my feet...

MQ: In due time, Mquest.... in due time

s!: Thank you... Actually, I couldn't think of anything else... :)

LE: Thanks... have you already picked out next week's?

KMII: That's good you love this country. But just as patriotic as the national anthem are the American flag and the bald eagle...

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Kis Lee said...

not yet. you wanna copy me next week? ;)

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Sparkly.

Starry.

Collar boney.

(Just ignore the crazy lady posting on your blog right now.)

Happy HNT!!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Good one.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Lester T. said...

get your own stars, lady!

nice neck, though. i like the subtle hint that you just might be nekkid outside the frame, hehehe

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Julie said...

le: nope... don't want to publicize my boobs just yet. Besides, I've got a really nasty farmers tan there...

RD: Thank you for stopping by! You just feel free to say whatever you want!

Binsk: Thank you. :)

LT" Well, DUH! If I could get my own, I wouldn't have had to steal it from my kids... :) I just stepped out of the shower, so I just MIGHT be naked.... you'll just never know for sure.....

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Maverick said...

Nice stars - very cool! Happy HNT!

Spitting in a Wishing Well

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Julie said...

sssssssss: Thank you! Happy HNT to you too!

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's cool picture.

this might sound crazy, but i'm jealous of your neck. mine is all short and fat. hehe.. :P

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Julia: You're crazy!!! j/p .... hey, keep up the good work with your WW and you'll get there too.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home