Saturday, September 17, 2005
- Barbara Overshares!
- LE
- 10 Things Larry Did Today
- Nam Will Make Us Laugh Loud and Often AGAIN!
- Kallun, an Aussie in Japan
- Love Hurts
- Osbasso,Creator of Half Nekkid Thursdays
- I Want To Have Like, 10,000 of Grrrace's Babies
- Jules...Isn't That a Great Name?!
- Mquest and Junior
- I Wanna Be A Cool Mom Like Yoj
- Saurabh, The Outlaw Torn
- I'd Share My Curves With Richard Any Day!


6 Comments:
i hate you!! size 2?!?
jk, i love you.. i'm just super green... and that's why i'm going to the gym--i'm like you, le, grace and mel rolled into one. :P
i hope you sell the house.. heh.
Woo, I loved the audio post....i need to try that! Anyhow, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you regarding the house! I bet the kids will be cute in their costumes, and I'm sure you will look hot what ever you decide to wear! Miss you jules!
lh: yeah, it's pretty cool!
julia: i'm telling you... it was hard to believe. but i'll bet their sizes run a bit large, tho. making me feel good so i'll spend $62.00 on a pair of jeans everytime. which i think i will!!! hehe.
aa: you should totally try it. it's so easy. the kid tried on their costumes last night. so adorable! why the fuck can't them hood rats stay inside for a couple of weeks?! grrr...
i've never worn size 2 ever.
my friend is really tiny and she wears size 0. i didn't even know that they made a size 0. i mean, it seems weird. does it mean you're nonexistant??
hehe... i used to wear size 0 before i got pregnant. i weighed all of 92 lbs. (runs in the family! my 31 year old bro weighs 115-120) heck, i could even wear junior clothes (i mean real juniors, where the sizes are double digits, like 14 for a 14 year old). but the more i get used to my size, the better i feel with curves beccause when i was skinny, i was such an all around flat popsicle stick! ask barb!
i've always had wide hips so i never wore anything under 4. curves are cool. i can't lose too much weight...i don't want j to start crying if my curves disappeared.
Post a Comment
<< Home