6 month weigh in
I got back from the gym this lovely Saturday morning (as I do every Saturday morning!) and realized I didn't do my 6 month progress tracking. So here goes! I started my diet on Jan 3, 2005 (so it'll be 7 months on Wed). And I'm 5' 2.5" and pretty small framed.
On Jan 3, 2005, I :
~weighed 145 lbs
~had 36% bodyfat
~measured 246 inches all around (in various places)
~wore size 13 clothing
~ate nothing but white carbs and junk food (not sweet stuff... I don't really care for cookies, candies, etc.)
~did not "formally" excercise at all. (chased the kids and did housework, etc.)
Today, on July 30, 2005, I:
~weigh 123 lbs
~have 28% body fat
~measure 218 inches
~wear size 4 clothing (sometimes a 6 in certain pants, since I still have a fat ass for my frame...)
~eat lean protein, whole grains, fruits and veggies, eliminated sugar (well, maybe 95% of sugar)
~work out about 5-6 days a week, minimum of 3 days a week - cardio and weight lifting
Total loss:
~28 inches (although I gained about 2 inches on my thighs and arms... those squats and lunges really worked. I'm positive I can crush a guy's skull with my thighs now... )
~8% bodyfat
~22 lbs
~9 dress sizes
WHEW! I'm exhausted! I've really come a loooooong way... I think I'll celebrate and treat myself to a cheeseburger... :)


7 Comments:
*raising hand* me....i wanna play that game! can i play and loose wieght even though im pregers?
A big honkin' congratulations to you! I wish I had the drive & willpower to do that! The 9 dress sizes thing is amazing! Keep it up--the results are looking great!!!!
wow, congrats! that's great progress!
the extra 2 inches on your legs are probably muscle so that's a good thing. :)
btw you're kidding about the cheeseburger, right? hehe. j/k
you gotta reward yourself once in a while.
AA: Pfft... what game? "eat cardboard everyday and train yourself to death" game? oh yeah, there's always room for more!
Os: Thank you! I just woke up one day and said "Fuck this shit! I'm tired of this weight!" and got started and haven't looked back...
LE: Thank you :) Actually, it's one inch on each (arms and thighs)... I'm telling you, I feel like Chyna Doll....
And *sigh*.... I wish I was kidding about those fucking cheeseburgers. As a matter of fact, I had to go down to the Central Valley today, saw a Sonic Burger (which I haven't had in over a decade) and had another cheeseburger today.... good god... I'm outta control...
wow! that's awesome!
i would've given in for a sonic burger, too. no worries.
grrr: thanks! Mmmm... Sonic....
Post a Comment
<< Home