short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

HNT... in honor of my man bitch

My new helmet (it's prettier than my black one)



Who wants a ride?


Go to Osbasso's site for guidelines and links to other HNTer's

* "Man Bitch" is my new bike... he does what I tell him and doesn't talk back

10 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger J said...

I know Addict! I didn't see it either! Haha!

Jaded- Nice, very very nice! :)

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Calvin said...

helmet?! where?! (wow, i'm not the only one who didn't notice it!)

hehe, awesome pic.. like your hair!

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoooo! awesome pic. love the hair and the glimpse of the tat.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

MILF!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Rarry said...

I second Barbs comment! Lucky bastard bike! :p

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger grace said...

YUMMY!

uhm... i wanna go for a ride. :P

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger grace said...

oh. there's a helmet in the pic? :P

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Gorgeous picture! Very sporty and sexy. Makes you forget about the Man Bitch all together! (so who took the picture??)

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Addict: Thank you.... good thing my huge ass wasn't in the picture... you REALLY would've missed the helmet then!

Yoj: Thanks... you know, you and I can put something together with both of our HNT pics this week... hehehe ;)

s!: you and I have the same HNT pics! We must be on the same wavelength.

J-A-L: What helmet?

LE: Thanks... I'll let you pull my hair anytime!

AA: MILF-in-training!!! hehe... I decided to turn my bike into a MILF-mobile for ONE day... :)

KMII: no... I'm the lucky one *blushing* because my bike vibrates between my legs... :P

Grrr: You can go for a ride, but only if you wear your stripper shoes... :)

Grrr: Yeah, there's a helmet in the pic! That's the ONLY thing I wear when I ride! Gotta protect the noggin...

Os: Thanks, HNT Daddy... I took the pic myself!!! I used my legs. (Yes, I am just that talented/flexible)

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy... how the hell did i miss your page last week! that's a hot pic!! hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home