short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005


Here's Bobby Crosby, 2004 AL Rookie of the Year...Yes, I'm having a bad hair day...hat head!!!
JadedManiac

6 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Pff~ bad hair day my ass! you always look good jules! even cuter with the A's jesrsey on....they are called jersey's for baseball right?

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Julie said...

no!!!! they're called baseball suits.......lol....yeah, they're called jerseys... ;)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Nam LaMore said...

SEXY couple! i didn't know girls with perfect hair can have 'bad hair day' - not possible!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Yes, we are indeed a VERY sexy couple...in fact, he asked me out, but because of the age difference and all, I had to turn him down. Even if he is a millionaire!!! I don't want to be the next Mrs. Robinson. Doesn't he kind of resemble Brad Pitt?....lol..... and I hardly have perfect hair, but thanks! Makes me feel not so bad about posting my pic... ;)

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Kis Lee said...

nah, your hair looks fine. great pic!!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Thanks LE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home