why must i be a bitch?!
So I just got off the phone with the mother of the girl that rear ended me. She wants to pay out of pocket because her insurance rate would skyrocket otherwise, seeing as how it was a 16 year old that hit me. So I said that's cool, whatever, as long as I get my truck fixed, I'm flexible. (And people, I'm being completely nice about it... that's just how I am). So I call her and let her know that it's $950 for the repairs, just from what they can see because there might be more damages, they don't know until they rip out the bumper, remove my spare tire, and open my trunk (yeah, my trunk/lift gate won't even open... and it's misaligned now). So after a few mumbles and sighs, the mom proceeds to tell me she doesn't see how it would cost that much because her daughter's damage was only $800 to replace her bumper. Well... FUUUUUCK YOOOOU! I don't give a rat's ass what it costs to fix your daughter's damn truck! I'm not the one that fucking hit her! So I told her that my bumper is steel and it pushed everything else forward since she hit me so damn hard. She's fucking lucky I don't claim whiplash and shit. Why do people always try to play the victim with me, when it's their fault? Just because I'm naturally sympathetic to their situation?! Like I inconvenienced her by having expensive repairs for "just my bumper"? I'm the one who tried to comfort her daughter while she was crying! Then she says that she may have to go through her insurance after all if it costs too much... okay.... I don't care... just fix my truck and get me a rental car. She thinks I'm going to hand her an estimate and she'll write me a check. Hell no. Not anymore. She's going to have to go through ALL the motions now. No mercy. She will deal with the body shop herself and give them the check in the end. And she doesn't want her insurance to find out? Oh well, because I'm going to the DMV tomorrow and reporting her daughter's ass for the accident and damages. I think I'm a very compassionate person, always trying to do the right thing and be nice. But that all changes when people mistake my kindness for weakness. But the one thing they need to know is that I'm not spineless.


7 Comments:
some people are so dumb. that mom would rather have her rates shoot up than pay for the damage herself. she had her shot and she blew it.
fuck that bitch! i hate when people mistake my kindness for weakness... because they have another thing coming.
god! i'm all annoyed now... heh.
You show that wench !!!
Haha.. get that bitch. Id make her pay for shit thats not even her fault...then Id make her buy me an ice cream cone!
claim back and neck injuries!!!!! Bitch betta have yo money!
LE: I know! And I hate her for making me turn into a witch. I need to stop being nice. I just end up taking it in the ass later...
Grrr: hehe... do we qualify as having multiple personality disorder?
Yoj: The... ghetto... in... me... is... trying... to.. get... out
KMII: I should.. do you have any damages on your car? I could always say I was towing it.... they were just too shaken up to notice. Not just a cone, but a brownie sundae, beeyatch!
AA: My neck! My back! My neck and my back! I want $120,000!... $20 and a box of envelopes... (please tell me you've seen that movie.. hehe)
Dixie: I agree... Rude people suck! and if what goes around comes around, she's about to get shit on by a bird. :)
shhh. don't tell anyone :P
Post a Comment
<< Home