short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

half nekkid again-game show

On today's "Guess Julie's Erogenous Zone", the first person to answer correctly will be her master! ;P


15 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Gotta go with the navel on this one. Let me know if I win! You could come to Vegas when we're there and I could "master" you there! (That sounds odd....)

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger BTExpress said...

Oh you are such a tease. Leaving just a little of the navel to the imagination is so nasty.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger J said...

HoT! I love when people post pics of their bellies. And yknow what? You freakin' told me your spot...

I won't tell here, because that would be cheating. But I'd lick it for ya. :)

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Os: Close, but no dice.. sorry..

btexpress: what can I say? I'm a nasty girl..

Addict: OMG Em, how the hell did you figure that out?! So specific and right on the money! You're pretty darn good! You're going to sell me?!

Yoj: This is one of my 2 trigger spots. But this spot here will let you throw me against the wall... and you can only lick it if you let me put my legs over your shoulder... ;P

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Gret shot. Very nice curves. Since there's a winner, I won't even try. Happy HNT.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger grace said...

nice! hey, you have a belly ring scar. you gonna get that repierced?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger JHGagle said...

Great pic! Happy HNT!

Addict, how much are you selling her for, can I make an offer?

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why am I always the last voyeur to show up at a lick fest?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Could I still master you anyway?

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Julie said...

lecram: thank you... Happy HNT!

grrr: I'm going to get it repierced after you lick it. :) No, I'm waiting until I lose the flab off my tummy

mrz: thank you... and hey, about that offer.. you'd better not lowball!!!

mq: because we always try to save the best for last!

os: no, I'm sorry... those are the rules. so now instead of "Master to Julie", you're just plain "Master-bater"... ;)

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh i could have sworn i had commented on this. sheesh i must be losing my mind.

anyway this is a sweet pic. i didn't even notice the belly ring scar until grace mentioned it.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Calvin said...

yes.. i was about to say what Addict said.. really!! ;-)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger grace said...

HAH! please. your belly's way better than some of the girls i've seen with belly rings...

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Julie said...

LE: I know.. Grace is too observant...

s!: sure you were.... well, it's too late so you fall into the master-bater category, too now.

Addict: Your hubby must appreciate you having such a sharp erog zone radar...

Grrr: that's exactly my point. I don't want to be one of those girls that think I look all cute with something that is just gross.... like having REALLY huge love handles and insisting on wearing REALLY low rise jeans that are 2 sizes too small... yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about! You see it in So Cal all the time....

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger grace said...

HAH! i was just staring a little too hard, maybe :P

i'm such a perv.

anyway, yeah, I DO know what you're talking about, but you wouldn't look like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home