HNT.. i need help

I've stopped lifting weights as of last week because now, I'm starting to look pretty gross. I mean, I got shit growing out of my shoulders, neck and armpit area! Seriously, can someone tell me how to stop putting on muscles and get rid of the overlying fat instead? *sigh* I just want to look like a girl....
go to Os' site for links to other HNTer's


18 Comments:
Oh, my sweet Jesus! What are you talking about?? That is NOT looking pretty gross. And unless you're talking about mold or little hairs or things like that growing out, I don't know what you're talking about!
Not to embarrass you here or anything, and I know you've been concerned about the whole weight issue, but you need to step back and see what the rest of us see!! Great shot this week!
Os: I'm not really sure what anyone else sees, but it was cool at first, losing the weight and toning up, but now I just think it's gone a bit too far. I think I'm just always going to feel like I look like a freak, no matter what.
I have to agree with OS...and can I just shake you around a bit? You look absolutely gorgeous, and more womanly than ever!!!!!!!
um.. dunno much abt that, but i guess you need to do some muscle toning workouts, not muscle building ones.
personally i like a girl who is just starting to get ripped! ;-)
AA: Don't shake me, you'll knock my brain out of my ear! ;)
s!: I don't think there is such a thing as "toning"... I think it's either you build muscle, or you don't. But I'm not sure... what do I know? I'm having issues! ;P
More sex I think..... yeah....
Gotta be the answer..... I don't have any and I look like complete shit...
gotta be it...
gimme a break! you like fine! i think you're imagining the fat.
that's okay...i do that, too.
happy hnt!
god, i can't spell this morning. i meant you look fine.
You're not going to bulk up because you're a woman and you don't have a ton of testosterone like men do, so just relax. If you lift heavy weights and do short reps you'll gain more muscle than if you lift less weight and do more repetitions. So maybe just adjust the weights and you'll feel better and perhaps think you look better. You look fine to me.
MBD: I need more sex? What's that?!
LE: I'm always going to see the fat.. bleh..
Peachy: I know that, but I feel like I'm too bulky for me, you know? But someone else just said that today, about trying more reps of lighter weights. I think I'll try that. Thanks!
unless you're taking steroids and lifting like crazy, you're not going to bulk up too much.
i do increased reps of light weights because i get too sore w/ the heavier ones. plus the increased reps gets my heartrate going.
LE: I mean, I know I'm not going to "bulk up", per se (I envision Chyna Doll in that sense)... which is why I started lifting in the first place. It's just that I think I'm getting too bulky for my frame without getting rid of the overlying fat, you know? It's hard to explain, but yeah... I don't want anymore muscles.
you look great!! and i doubt that you could bulk up like chyna.. you look tiny.. =)
You look fine! It's very difficult for women to build mass. It should be more if a toning affect. Fewer calories will help rid fat, although I don't actually see any on you! Silly...you look awesome! Keep doing what you're doing.
i know what you mean. i'm still not at my goal weight, so i just tell myself that it's just muscle weight. hehe. its so hard to lose fat w/o losing muscle, you know?
We don't agree here. You are heading in the right direction as far as I'm concerned.
You looklike a girl to me... really!
I guess I'm just my own worst critic... or CRAZY! (that's a legit thought!) :P
Post a Comment
<< Home