short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Showtime!!

*sigh* I haven't been to the movies in ages!!! Ok, I lie... I saw an indie film about a month ago but it sucked. It was just weird, so it doesn't count! I do the blockbuster online thing, but I never get to watch more than 10 minutes of a DVD before I'm interrupted... and it's not the same as actually going to the theaters. Someone take me to watch the 40 year old virgin... I swear, I'm a cheap date! We can catch a matinee showing, and I'll even sneak in the beer and candies! Whaddya say? I'm doomed to never see a movie until the kids are grown and out of the house! :( Yoj, lets ditch the kids at Chuck E. Cheese and go! They'll never know we're gone! ha ha ha!!!

6 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. i'd take you if you lived closer. i love going to the movies, but the boy would rather wait for dvds. :)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger grace said...

you had me at cheap date.

but you have to put out. :P

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Julie said...

LE: what's wrong with the boy?! I think the last movie I saw in the theaters was "The Recruit", nearly 3 years ago..

Grrr: Sweet! But if you expect me to put out, you'd better buy me some fucking popcorn, woman! (sheesh, i'm not THAT easy!) and some ice cream, too!!! ;P

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger J said...

Oh goodie! I'm so a cheap date too! I'll take you and then afterwards we can get drunk off of wine in a box! :)

xox

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger grace said...

HAH! yoj said wine in a box.

hehehehe

jaded, if you want popcorn, you'd better be REALLY good. dayam. thought you said you were a cheap date? :P hehehehe.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Julie said...

yoj: I'm going to bring the Strawberry Hill!!! :)

Grrr: well shit, if you want some, you're gonna gimme some damn popcorn! :) and don't forget the ice cream! (i'll make it a date to remember. hehe...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home