i love fireworks!
I don't know what it is about them... but I fucking LOVE fireworks! It was fireworks night at the A's game on Friday... so awesome! After the game, they let the fans go down to the field and watch. How cool is that? It's just so amazing, laying on the outfield grass, directly underneath the show... it feels like you're being showered with sparks, just nonstop explosion after explosion... *sigh* I wish it lasted all night... (Ha! Yes, I am easily amused...)

I mean, look at what it did to my kid...

You KNOW it had to be a pretty damn good show if it kept a 3 year old like that for 30 minutes straight!


3 Comments:
OMG, Caleb is sooooo zoned into the fireworks...how cute he is!~!~!~!
how cute! heheh...
i love fireworks, too :)
AA: Yes, he is easily amused like his mommy... :)
Grrr: Thanks, he's a cutie pie... I wanna squeeze him!
Post a Comment
<< Home