ooohhh....who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
My 6 year old's rendition of SpongeBob (she drew this for her dad's homemade birthday card). I know I'm her mom and I'm always going to say this kind of shit, but I think she's talented! She drew this pic from memory! Actually, she REALLY loves art. They both take after their cool mom... because I draw SpongeBob just like them.

Side Note: I fucking spent $48.00 on gas today.... 48 fucking dollars! That's almost $50! Why don't those fuckers gouge out my eyes while they're at it? It would certainly be less painful. And my commute requires me to fill up my tank about 3x a week!


11 Comments:
That's an awesome pic! she really did do a good job for 6! :)
I spent 32 $ for my little car. I clutched my chest at the pump until I saw the guy in the Hummer next to me. SUCKA!
that's a cool pic.
currently 2.65/gal for regular unleaded here. it makes me not want to go anywhere.
yoj: hehe.. I'm going to enroll her in art programs. My ex hubs wasn't really into the "art" thing, but he understands how important it is. Heh... And I wanted to get a Hummer 2 years ago... Pfft!
LE: thanks! It costs the same up here, but our cost of living is significantly lower here than in garden grove, but the gas price is the same!!! bastards!
dude. that's a way better spongebob than i could draw. heh.
gas prices are painful.
$2.76 where i am.
hehe.. that picture makes me giggle.. it's so cute..
dude.. i paided $30 bucks on 87 unleaded.. wtf is that??? and all i have a is a little honda civic. sheesh..
That pic totally reminded me of this site
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule
Grrr: I wish I could carpool...
Julia: I remember the gool ol' days when gas was $.99 a gallon...
KMII: I showed my daughter that site and she interpreted it as the bad Italian man giving her an F on her Spongebob and she started bawling. I couldn't even comfort her! Now her brother wants to kick your ass when he grows up...
Great pic. I hope my son is able to draw -- I can not draw.
MQ: Is your left brain dominant?
No just defective. :) I do better in the arts and thoughts and suck in the math and science. But, I never was the artist when it came to painting and drawing.
ok.. I didn't think so, because of the way you write and your snapshot skills.
Post a Comment
<< Home