short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

HNT...feet!

Here is me dressed for work, modeling my shoes and my cankle.

and yes... when it comes to clothes, I AM the flyest bitch in the office ;)

But then again, I'm the only one in the office... hehehe...


Os will take you to the other HNTer's

16 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger J said...

Damn girl, you gots style ! Where'd you get those? I LOVE THEM!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Dude, I am soo digging the cuffs on those pants, and the shoes? Whoo-whee mama you are definately too hot for me!~!~!~!

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shoes!! i like the pants, too.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Cute shoes! Don't see the cankle, though....

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger peachy said...

Awesome shoes. Heels can be so sexy.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Yoj: Thanks, I try... :) We have a huge outlet center here in town and I got them at Nine West and it was on sale for $50!!! (was $70 )So I grabbed them! (whew, last one in my size)

DB: Nine West, babe. You can probably order them online, though I'm not sure if they'd charge $70 or not (I got mine from the Nine West outlet)

AA: These are probably the first pair of slacks I didn't have to chop off the hem. I got them at Petite Sophisticate so they're made for short folk.

LE: Thanks! One of my favorite pairs out of about 35.. hehe

Os: Thanks, it's always a great compliment when a straight man can appreciate good women's shoes...

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Peachy: Yes, I agree! Heels can be very sexy! I love them. I LOVE SHOES!!! I think I even have about 12 pairs of running shoes.... haha...

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gimme gimme gimme!! those are some sexy shoes!! :) stylin' momma!!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Heels are sexy... and so is what's in them. Happy HNT!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger grace said...

hehehe... hehehe... cankles.

you are so funny.

dude. i dress like shit when i go to work... maybe because when i actually look nice, people stop to talk to me.

ugh. i hate ppl :P

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Jules: hehe.. thanks.. you can have them, I already wore them once... j/p..

lecram: so you're a "feet" man?

Grrr: I used to not care about work clothes and pretty much kept it like office CASUAL-CASUAL... but then when you're 25 and you look 18 and are trying to lead a meeting, no one fucking takes you seriously! So I learned how to sharpen my image and make those bitches listen to me! bastards... [off topic] hey, do you snowboard?

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger grace said...

oh. i don't have to lead meetings. phew. i would DIE.

do i snowboard? HAHAHA. uhm. no.

i went skiing once. i ran into a tree.

seriously. i'm a clutz. i don't do anything sports related. i would probably break something :P

for why?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Awna said...

Those are great shoes!!
Love it, love it.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Grrr: Yeah, it doesn't help I have major stage fright and end up peeing in my pants on a good day. You don't want to know what happens on a bad day!

Awna: Thank you, thank you!

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy HNT! Very Nice

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger tom said...

Love the shoes. I need to link to this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home