short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

a splint for your penis?

Okay, I don't watch a lot of TV, so imagine my surprise when I see that Dr. Drew finally has his own TV show! I remember listening to him on Love Lines with the Poorman on KROQ (radio station in LA) as a teen. Well, guess what his topic was? Penile fractures! Sheesh, that sounds about as painful as women popping out babies the size of watermelons through our little holes (well, the hole seems little compared to a mini human's body). And they said it happens to about 10,000 men a year! Since it's actually 2 blood barrels (vessels) and the urethra, they have to surgically repair it. Ouch! And almost all of these cases were caused by the "woman on top" position. Gives new meaning to the phrase "rough sex". :)

6 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember poorman and dr. drew. it's nice that drew has his own show.

it must be some freak accident. we play rough and rowdy, and neither of us have ever been injured. knock on wood. hehe...wood.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger grace said...

i love dr drew. i love how he's not so nice anymore...

dude. sorry, steve, but... uhm. yeah. i like to be on top :P heh.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

i like rough sex!!

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahha! barb cracks me up.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Rarry said...

Fuck that!!! If a chick wants to be on top with me from now on shes gonna have to wrestle me to get there! ;P

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Julie said...

LE: I'm not sure it's considered a freak accident when it happens to 10,000 guys a year! wood.. hehe..

LH: As it shouldn't!

Grrr: hehe... I bet you're controlling in the bedroom... ;)

AA: yeah Barb, we know you do... :)

LE: I know... silly girl...

KMII: don't lie... what if she said that's the only way you were gonna get some? hehehe... btw, I'm a good thumb wrestler... does that count? ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home