short and sweet

The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

i'm going crazy!

GAH! I can't find my damn datebook/calendar! Which is not a good thing because I can't remember shit. And I KNOW for a fact that my schedule is pretty packed for the next 4 or 5 weeks. And I don't remember what the hell is going on. So now I need to make like a gajillion phone calls to figure out my schedule. Shit, shit, shit!!!! This fucking sucks almost as much as getting your wallet stolen. Argh!

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's a sign you should ease up on your schedule. :)

seriously i'd go crazy if i lost my planner. i have a crappy short term memory.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Julie said...

le: signs... i've been thinking about signs...

and i AM going crazy.... ah, fuck it... i'm too tired to care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home