2 more days
Everything is ready to roll. We put our house on the market an hour ago. We are going to give agents access (via lock box) on Friday...cross your fingers!
The daily challenges of being a recently divorced single working mom to a 7 and 4 year old, dieting/excercise struggles, my obsession with the Oakland Athletics, my cheeeeeeseburger addiction and anything else that comes with being a woman these days!
4 Comments:
good luck! hope you get top dollar!
I put mine on the market on a Monday. Will never do that again. Always do it end of week, in prep for the weekend.
It should go quick! :)
goddamn! i finally got caught up on your shit...
good luck with everything...
and NO. that's not a sign. he's trying to make you read into shit that's not there... :)
anyway, looking forward to sunday! :)
xox :)
I hope I NEVER move again. Good luck-- I hope you make more than you hoped
Post a Comment
<< Home