so there's hope!
Got this from saurabh's ideas.
He thinks its useless, but it's useful to me! :)
NEW YORK, May 22~Men prefer dating single mothers
Although not all single moms look like Terri Hatcher in ABC's Desperate Housewives, a survey suggests most men prefer dating single mothers. The survey of 4,500 single men and women by Yahoo! Personals found 48 percent of men thought single moms were more mature and motivated to build a relationship.Twenty-six percent of the men said they prefer single moms because -- since single mothers have busy lives -- they appreciate the quality, not quantity, of time spent together. Sixteen percent of men said dating single mothers gave them an opportunity to see the women interact with people they love by watching them with their children.
Not that I'll be dating or anything, but it's just good to know...
and I don't have to look like Terri Hatcher...
So what do you think of my chances of dating as a single mom?
not good
like 'one in a hundred' not good?
more like 'one in a million'
So you're saying there's a chance!!!


9 Comments:
you're hotter than terry hatcher...she's got too many wrinkles in the wrong places! You're already getting hit on by guys, so you know you still *got it* Things will only get better from here on! Sound familiar?
when i was single, there weren't a lot of men looking for busy women. what's up w/ that??
terri hatcher...OVERRATED! yeah you're much hotter. plus you have to fend off the boys w/ the asian fetish. hehe.
hehe.. you're reading my blogs too intently!! :-P
and yes, methinks you look much better than Teri Hatcher.. ;-)
AA: ah, you don't have to "got it" to get hit on by guys... there are those that hit on anything with two legs! :)
LE: It always happens like that. when you're not available, there are so many hot guys around. when you're single, there's diddly squat. besides, i'm not looking to date anyway. my master plan is to use hot boys for sweaty sex and leave 'em. muahahahaha!! j/p ;P
s!: well, you should take that as a compliment because all of your blogs are cool and I enjoy reading them!
hey, that's always a great backup plan. just make sure they're hot, young, and don't say too much. ;)
le: that's my rule... don't.say.anything.at.all ;P well, except my name and other *ahem* sounds....
well, i'm not too hot, not too young, and don't talk too much either!! but i can cook, and mix drinks.. and clean pools ;-)
hehe, and thanks for dropping by all the blogs! :-)
I know a guy who hits on single moms because he's fairly certain he will get laid. It's not ME, of course, I'm celibate!
Lis: ok, ok... I don't care about my name, either. I just thought I'd throw that in for good measure :P
s: with the added skills, you're overqualified, but it'll work. ;P
RA: Hey, that's ok... sometimes single moms need uncommitted love too! ;P hehe.. suuure... it's not you...
Post a Comment
<< Home